Activities at the Dyslexia Centres
Activities at the Dyslexia
Small group tuition classes
Dyslexic children usually learn faster when they are taught in a small group or on a one-to-one basis. Each child gets personal attention. Tuition classes (about 3-4 children) are available here. There are daily classes, including Saturday classes.
Educational and psychological tests
Tests to diagnose dyslexia are available.If more tests are needed, we will refer you to a psychologist, speech therapist or medical specialist.
Seminars and workshops
Since 1993, the Association has organized seminars and workshops. Our aim is to educate the community about dyslexia and other specific learning disabilities. Speakers include qualified teachers, psychologists and other professionals who have worked with dyslexic children.
Activities in the Community
The Committee is happy to arrange speakers for seminars at schools. The goal is to give teachers and parents more information about dyslexia, to help them understand the problems of dyslexic children.
1 Comment »
- “Friends” and “foes” in my organic garden
- Session with Dato’ Lat – 1 Nov 2009
- Fruits of my labour
- Pot of herbs and flowers
- bouquet of organic flowers
- line dancing – Bandar Sunway
- herb and flower basket
- Mien Kum – thai appetizer
- Foo Shearn’s drawings
- Bio dynamic farming (Qi farming)- 20 June 2009
- Singing at Brickfields temple- 28June 2009
- New Subang Centre – 15 April 2009