Kombucha FAQ and links
Kombucha FAQ and Links
*** Kombucha Manna International: Kombucha Manna Drops and Manna Green Tea
Extract. Beverly B. Ferguson
*** Kombucha FAQ: Compiled by Colleen Allen.
Very complete well organized research and information about Kombucha
K FAQ – http://w3.trib.com/~kombu/FAQ/
*** The Kombucha Center created by Jim Sease. Describes Kombucha’s history,
health benefits, how
to make it, and where to get it. http://w3.trib.com/~kombu/
*** Sprite’s Kombucha and Water site: http://www.geocities.com/ladyfangs
Section of the Kombucha FAQ dealing with the latest known research:
Kombucha: The Rest of the Story Norbert Hoffman
Informative Kombucha Articles by Arianna Estelle: http://w3.trib/
*** Tea-Caffeine table. The table includes the caffeine content of many teas
There is a link to the Kombucha table at the bottom. That table includes
the organic acid content of Kombucha.
*** Various methods to help the different problems encountered in fermenting
KT. Len Porzio
*** Harald W. Tietze’s website: http://www.wise-mens-web.com/kombucha_net
Kombucha Suppliers Worldwide
The “Worldwide Kombucha Exchange”
Where you get a Kombucha Starter Culture
There is a list of suppliers US and International at URL:
Subscribe to the Original Kombucha Mailing List on Topica.com: To subscribe
send a blank post to:
Kombucha Manna Drops: 100% Organic Kombucha Extract
Manna Green Tea Extract: 100% Organic Green Tea Extract
Kombucha Manna International: http://kmi.mannainternational.com/
Green Tea Extract: http://gte.mannainternational.com/
Secure Online Ordering : http://www.bestweb.net/~om/kmi
Free Email Information: mailto:KMI@mannainternational.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:54:51 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
From: ” *~ OM ~*” <OM@bestweb.net>
Subject: Benefits of Kombucha
This list was compiled primarily from testimonials sent to the Kombucha
Mailing list on Topica.com.
Have you experienced additional benefits? If so, please let us know:-))
Peace, Love and Harmony,
Benefits of Kombucha List
This list was created from the input of several hundred people from all
over the world who wished to share their actual Kombucha experiences with
others:-)) If you would like to add to this list please
with your suggestion and your permission to add it to this list.
*Information provided is for informational purposes only and is not meant
to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It is our belief that
Kombucha does not “cure” anything, rather it seems to help the body to heal
itself. This information is obtained from our own personal experience and
testimonials of people world-wide who have used Kombucha. No one person
will experience all of these benefits and no one substance is right for
everyone. No specific outcome is predicted in any particular case.
1. Great beverage
2. Sense of well-being
3. Helps to relieve congestion in airways
4. Thicker hair
5. Energy boost
6. Straightened my hair out
7. KT is very effective on all types of arthritis. Helps control joint
pain and helps with the deformed joints of rheumatoid arthritis.
7a. Helps repair the cartilage damaged in osteo arthritis, (if there is any
present to build on).
7b. Helps Gout, (crystal arthritis), breaks down the crystals removing pain
8. Great conversation piece
9. Licked Calcifying tendonitis
10. Helps with asthma and “hay-fever”
11. Has brought me into contact with some very caring people.
12. stress buster
13. very calming
14. Increase sex drive
15. Regulates Intestines.
16. Cured Candida Albicans, or (yeast infection) Overgrowth.
17. Aides digestion, prevents acid reflux
18. Addictive taste.
19. Eliminates or reduces heat rash.
20. Improved circulation/controlled venous stasis in shins
21. Clears and Improves skin
22. Makes a good hair rinse
23. Redundant ‘Momma’s” (Kombucha Colonies) make good brass cleaners
24. Helped take the “scales” from a friends Skin disorder
25. Makes a wonderful, soothing foot soak.
26. Shrinking large fatty tumor.
27. Flattening and fading old age carotene patches on the face.
28. Stops severe menstrual cramps
29. Makes a wonderful facial.
30. Made me much more mobile with my gout.
31. Oncoming headlights do not bother me as much.
32. Reduces / stabilizes blood pressure.
33. Prevents and helps heal bladder infections
34. Eases carpal tunnel syndrome
2 Comments »
- “Friends” and “foes” in my organic garden
- Session with Dato’ Lat – 1 Nov 2009
- Fruits of my labour
- Pot of herbs and flowers
- bouquet of organic flowers
- line dancing – Bandar Sunway
- herb and flower basket
- Mien Kum – thai appetizer
- Foo Shearn’s drawings
- Bio dynamic farming (Qi farming)- 20 June 2009
- Singing at Brickfields temple- 28June 2009
- New Subang Centre – 15 April 2009