bouquet of organic flowers
For my sister-in-law’s birthday today, I did up a bouquet of heliconias, anthuriums and mokara orchid for her. All these flowers are long lasting, does not wilt easily and can last at least 2 weeks in the vase.
Hmmm…… whose birthday is up next? It is all Pot luck. I can try another arrangement depending on what’s available from my garden at that particular time.
1 Comment »
- “Friends” and “foes” in my organic garden
- Session with Dato’ Lat – 1 Nov 2009
- Fruits of my labour
- Pot of herbs and flowers
- bouquet of organic flowers
- line dancing – Bandar Sunway
- herb and flower basket
- Mien Kum – thai appetizer
- Foo Shearn’s drawings
- Bio dynamic farming (Qi farming)- 20 June 2009
- Singing at Brickfields temple- 28June 2009
- New Subang Centre – 15 April 2009