Pot of herbs and flowers
Being an amateur florist and not having the tools of the trade like sponge and containers,etc to decoarate with. I used a pot, have many small pots filled with herbs to give away to friends who are interested in gardening.
As per the photo above, this pot with mixed earth and compost has the chilli padi plant (3 green chillies with 2 red chillies in front lower right), a sawtooth coriander plant on the left and above in the middle mint leaves. 3 in 1 (3 plants in one pot).
For my mother-in-law’s 86th birthday, decorated this pot with some pink bougainvillea flowers, yellow and pink heliconias. On the left are the orangy honeysuckle flowers. And wallah! we have a simple pot transformed as a birthday present. Hmm…..coriander and mint smells yummy. As for the chilli padi…… tongue will be on ‘fire’
No comments yet.
- “Friends” and “foes” in my organic garden
- Session with Dato’ Lat – 1 Nov 2009
- Fruits of my labour
- Pot of herbs and flowers
- bouquet of organic flowers
- line dancing – Bandar Sunway
- herb and flower basket
- Mien Kum – thai appetizer
- Foo Shearn’s drawings
- Bio dynamic farming (Qi farming)- 20 June 2009
- Singing at Brickfields temple- 28June 2009
- New Subang Centre – 15 April 2009