My name is Cho Suet Sen, a happily married lady with a very supportive husband,
We have 2 children
We stay in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
We have an Indonesian maid (who is doing her 6th year with us), 3 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 30 odd birds and Bantam chickens in 3 big cages. Not forgetting the numerous Koi fishes and goldfishes in 2 separate ponds.
Pinky & Nikko
Bantam chickens & other birds
First Koi Pond
Second Koi Pond
We are surrounded by numerous luscious organic plants and trees. More than 15 fruit trees and various herbal plants surrounding my corner lot garden
My house is probably the only one with the most trees and plants in our whole Taman.
Statistics for Dyslexia: 50 per 1000 or 5.0% compared to
Down Syndrome – 1 per 600 or 0.16%
Cerebral Palsy – 2 per 1000 or 0.2%
Epilepsy – 5 per 1000 or 0.5%
More children may be dyslexic than asthmatic.
No comments yet.
- “Friends” and “foes” in my organic garden
- Session with Dato’ Lat – 1 Nov 2009
- Fruits of my labour
- Pot of herbs and flowers
- bouquet of organic flowers
- line dancing – Bandar Sunway
- herb and flower basket
- Mien Kum – thai appetizer
- Foo Shearn’s drawings
- Bio dynamic farming (Qi farming)- 20 June 2009
- Singing at Brickfields temple- 28June 2009
- New Subang Centre – 15 April 2009