line dancing – Bandar Sunway
Dance Party at Holiday Villa, 31 May 2009. Bdr Sunway group posing with Kenny Teh, a well known Dance Choreographer.
Come and join the line dancing group at PJS 7 in Bandar Sunway. At the basketball court, behind the Chinese temple.
Dance Lessons are daily (Mon – Fri) 7 – 8 am. Fees: RM5-00 monthly – for the electricity.
I am so grateful to Cheryl who is such a fantastic dancer and so patient in teaching us. Kudos to her and also our Assistant teacher Pat, both are so dedicated and ever willing to teach. Both of them can dance so well and remember so many, many…many dance steps, unlike yours truly who is struggling at times.
Read that line dancing helps to exercise the brain – having to remember all those dance steps. That’s the reason why I joined – to help my deteriorating memory. Dancing is fun, once one gets a hang of it. The initial few months can be trying. It’s really a good physical workout. So give it a try
No comments yet.
- “Friends” and “foes” in my organic garden
- Session with Dato’ Lat – 1 Nov 2009
- Fruits of my labour
- Pot of herbs and flowers
- bouquet of organic flowers
- line dancing – Bandar Sunway
- herb and flower basket
- Mien Kum – thai appetizer
- Foo Shearn’s drawings
- Bio dynamic farming (Qi farming)- 20 June 2009
- Singing at Brickfields temple- 28June 2009
- New Subang Centre – 15 April 2009